Information about us: This site is operated by Shopify, Bubblegumhijab is registered in England under company number 09568264.
When you set up an account on bubblegumhijab.com, place an order, enter any competition, promotion or prize draw, upload an image or comment, or sign up for our newsletter we may collect your name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number and a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details (except if you are paying via PayPal), when you are placing an order. Required information is identified by an asterisk.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you
- To handle orders, deliver products and process payments and refunds.
- To communicate with you about your orders.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- To enter you in any competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
If you give your consent or sign up to our newsletter we may keep you informed by post, email, text or other electronic means about our products and special offers that may be of interest to youIf you prefer not to receive promotional or marketing information from BubbleGumHijab.com, please un-tick the appropriate box
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter contact list, you should use the link on our emails
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who operate elements of our service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution, and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of UK data protection law. Your personal information may be processed by us or our service providers outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal information as the UK. If your personal information is processed outside the European Economic Area we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information will be adequately protected as required by UK data protection law.